About TLR International Laboratories
Welcome to TLR International Laboratories, an independent lab facility for chemical analysis, microbiological analysis, DNA analysis, PCR, and analysis interpretations. TLR is a modern lab in Ridderkerk, The Netherlands where highly trained staff work with state-of-the-art instruments to present the best, most reliable results in ways our clients can use. TLR specialises in analysing foods, feed and ingredients for the feed industry, as well as fuel and biomass products.
Which analyses do we carry out?
TLR is very experienced in carrying out numerous chemical analyses, microbiological analyses and real-time PCR. You can contact us for the following analyses:
- Chemical analyses for determining nutritional values
- Analyses for detecting residues and contaminants, such as pesticides, single run pesticides, dioxins, pah's and melamine
- Classic microbiological methods, such as plate counts
- PCR techniques for the detection of eg salmonella, E. coli and virusses
- PCR screening for detecting genetically modified variants (GMOs)
Why have your analyses carried out at TLR?
- Fast lead times for analyses on your products
- 24/7 view research results via real-time web application
- Global network: independent research worldwide
- TLR is NEN-EN-ISO / IEC 17025 accredited (L059)
- State-of-the-art instruments for exact analysis
- Always a personal approach
- All analyses performed at one location in Ridderkerk at the A15 nearby Rotterdam