TLR has been granted a NEN-EN-ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation under registration number L059, issued by the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA: 1992-2024).
RvA-EA-ILAC Certificates & accredited analyses L059 (Dutch Accreditation Council):
TLR has been accredited, certified or approved by the following national and international organisations:
- Statement of performance - specific-sensitivity-confirmation - SARS-CoV-2 - TLR
- FEDIOL, European Vegetable Oil and Proteinmeal Industry
- FOSFA, Federation Oils, Seeds & Fats Associations Ltd.
- GAFTA, The Grain and Feed Trade Association
- GlobalGAP, compliance Residue Monitoring System
- GMP+ CERTIFICAAT, Feed Safety Assurance scheme
- GMP+ SCOPE, Feed Safety Assurance scheme
- GMP+ CERTIFICAAT, Feed Safety Assurance scheme B11
- NOFOTA, Netherlands Oils, Fats and Oilseeds Trade Association
- OVOCOM Belgium - FCA registration
- OVOCOM Belgium Scope
- QS, feed
- QS Residue Monitoring
- VERNOF, Association of Dutch Producers of Edible Oils and Fats
TLR consultants can carry out an independent assessment of your production facility. This is how we can:
- Verify whether your products comply with legal food safety requirements
- Verify whether your products meet the specifications of retail organizations or other customers.
Would you like more information about our accreditations and interpretation possibilities? Feel free to contact us for more information.Request quotation