TLR has been granted a NEN-EN-ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation issued by the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA: 1992-2020).
RvA-EA-ILAC Certificates & accredited analyses (Dutch Accreditation Council):
TLR has been accredited, certified or approved by the following national and international organisations:
- FOSFA, Federation Oils, Seeds & Fats Associations Ltd.
- FEDIOL, European Vegetable Oil and Proteinmeal Industry
- NOFOTA, Netherlands Oils, Fats and Oilseeds Trade Association
- GAFTA, The Grain and Feed Trade Association
- VERNOF, Association of Dutch Producers of Edible Oils and Fats
- QS, feed
- QS, food
- GlobalGAP, compliance Residue Monitoring System
- GMP+ CERTIFICAAT, Feed Safety Assurance scheme
- GMP+ SCOPE, Feed Safety Assurance scheme
- GMP+ CERTIFICAAT, Feed Safety Assurance scheme B11
- OVOCOM Belgium - FCA registration
- OVOCOM Belgium Scope
TLR consultants can carry out an independent assessment of your production facility. This is how we can:
- Verify whether your products comply with legal food safety requirements
- Verify whether your products meet the specifications of retail organizations or other customers.
Would you like more information about our accreditations and interpretation possibilities? Feel free to contact us for more information.Request quotation